Thursday, May 19, 2011

2011 Competition Prep

Here we go again! Alas, just as I wrapped up last year thinking I would never do another competition...I have been pulled into doing more this year! The one thing that will be interesting about 2011 is I now have a huge back tattoo and I'm wondering how this will effect the judging from a muscle definition perspective. My back is probably my greatest asset when it comes to figure competitions and I feel that now my tattoo will scew the lighting and definition when bringing out my muscles on stage. Yikes!

Does anyone have any experience with judging when it comes to these particular situations?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Oh...and here is the lineup for 2011:
July 16th - INBF Natural Fitness Show - Austin, TX
August 12th - Europa - Dallas, TX
October 1st - Alamo Showdown - San Antonio, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment